Friday, August 22, 2014

Manali! Manali! Manali ! - Priority International Reviews

When I agreed to take a travel package from Priority International I had this bad feeling at first. I felt like the person who spoke to me on phone and invited us for presentation was very well trained to convince us. The deals looked too good to be true and my wife blamed me for agreeing to take the package when we didn’t have so much money. Today I write this it’s a whole different story. My wife now thinks am the best husband and a very wise man! We went for a trip to Manali and the treatment was great. From airports to taxis to hotels, we always met someone waiting for us and they introduced themselves to us as if they know us from long back. Kullu-Manali is the best place on earth I thanks to Priority International for making us go there. The package we took is the best holiday package ever. Some of the places we visited included Arjun Gufa, Club house Hidimba, Devi temple, Jagatsukh Kothi, Manu temple, Mountaineering Institute, Nehru kund, Rahala water falls, Rohtang pass, Solang valley, Tibetan monasteries etc. I would recommend Priority International to anyone since their holiday packages are affordable and real. The staff there is down to earth and make you feel like a king!
- Dr. Anuparma K.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the "Queen of Valleys", which has been blessed with abundance of natural beauty that is bound to mesmerize you and leave you yearning for more! The place is not like other hill stations which are dominated by the colonial structures and stories attributed to them, rather it is all about enjoying your vacation amidst picturesque beauty. Check out all best hotels in Jagatsukh also.

    ReplyDelete